Tundra Owner's Manual
YETI makes the world’s best coolers. Extreme design and construction assure you a lifetime of extreme performance. No other cooler is as durable. No other cooler keeps ice longer. No other cooler compares. Here are some things to know about YETI Tundras:
Download a PDF of the YETI Tundra & Roadie Owner's Manual
The YETI Tundra® Series
- YETI coolers are one-piece, rotomolded, which means uniform wall thickness, thicker and stronger corners, and superior overall durability. This is the same process used to make whitewater kayaks.
- YETI coolers are made of food grade UV-resistant polyethylene that is dry ice–compatible. The walls of a YETI cooler contain 2 inches of premium insulation; the Roadie lids have 2 inches of premium insulation; and the Tundra lids have 3 inches of premium insulation.
- Heavy-duty latches were originally designed for use on ATVs and are molded into the body of the cooler.
- The freezer-style sealing gasket locks in the cold.
- The full-length, molded-in, self-stopping hinge won’t hyperextend or break.
- Non-slip, non-marking feet help keep the cooler in place.
- Polyester rope handles with textured rubber grips are built to last but are replaceable (Tundra models only).
- The gasketed drain plug is leakproof. The cooler floor is recessed near the drain allowing every last drop of water to be drained.
- Tie-down points and padlock holes are molded into the cooler. When locked, the cooler is certified as a bear-resistant container (Tundra models only).
How to maximize ice retention in your YETI
A YETI cooler, with its rotomolded construction, generous insulation in walls and lid, and freezer-quality sealing gasket, gives you remarkable insulating performance and ice retention. View our ice retention tips for more information.
Cleaning your cooler
First of all, clean your new cooler with soap and water prior to use. Soap and water is ideal for everyday cleaning as well. For tougher stains and odors, use a mixture of water and bleach (6:1 ratio) and scrub with a brush. Also, a high-pressure sprayer will clean even the most stubborn stains.
YETI Cooler Accessories
Customize your Tundra with accessories as well made as your YETI.
Tie-Down Kit (Tundra model only)Secure your YETI cooler in a boat, truck bed, trailer or barbecue rig with the YETI cooler tie-down kit. When not in use, only the deck plates remain, leaving nothing to trip over. Kit includes 2 straps, with stainless steel cam buckles, 2 deck plates, and mounting hardware. All hardware is stainless steel. Fits all YETI Tundra models.
Corner Chock Set (Tundra model only)Secure your cooler with heavy-duty rubber corner chocks. Rubber provides excellent, non-abrasive support and can withstand years of wear and sun. Kit includes 4 rubber corner chocks. Kit does not include tie-down and mounting hardware. Chock sets are made to fit all Tundra coolers, but work with other YETI models, as well as many other cooler brands.
Cooler Cushion (Tundra model only)
Your YETI can do double-duty. The YETI cooler seat cushion is 2 inches thick and made of tough, white UV-marine vinyl. Installation is easy. Screw the studs (included) into the cooler lid and snap the cushion in place. Fits all YETI Tundra models. All hardware is stainless steel.
SeaDek® (Tundra model only)
The higher you are off the water, the further you can see down into it. This durable, slip-resistant SeaDek grip pad gives your cooler lid excellent traction when using it as a standing/casting platform. SeaDek attaches in minutes with a pressure-sensitive adhesive backing. Custom fit for YETI Tundra models up to the Tundra 160.
Cooler Lock (Tundra and Roadie models)
Fits all Tundra and Roadie models. Protects your contents and certifies your YETI Tundra as a bear-resistant container.
All products manufactured by YETI Coolers are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for 5 years. This warranty applies only to the original owner. This warranty is void if the cooler is used commercially, structurally altered, or subjected to stress beyond the physical limits of the materials used in body or components, or is damaged as a result of abnormal use. Normal wear and tear is not warrantied.
This warranty does not include any manufacturer responsibility for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of the cooler.
If warranty applies, the manufacturer will repair or replace, at their discretion, the cooler or any part or component that is deemed defective.
YETI Coolers reserves the right to change products and designs without incurring any obligations to incorporate such changes into already completed products, or those in the hands of dealers or consumers. Coolers repaired or replaced under this warranty may or may not incorporate these changes.
Damaged products must be returned directly to YETI Coolers, in original box or adequate cardboard packaging, freight prepaid. Please include a copy of original sales receipt and the Return Authorization number (RA#) with the product. To register your YETI cooler and activate your warranty, or to obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#), visit yeticoolers.com.